This July there was an exciting new addition to the 20-something blogging community – the College Money Network. The CMN is currently composed of 7 bloggers who are college students, grad students, or recent grads; and we are proud to be one of the newest contributors.
There are some fun and informative posting series in the works – and we are excited to have the opportunity to add our perspectives to the mix.
- Broke-Ass Student: Shares how smiling can really make a difference in your experiences with people and your personal happiness. (bonus: cute kitty pictures)
- Broke Grad Student: Is going to try and pay off his student loans using income generated online and from his blog. Every little bit helps! (Check out our growing list of alternative income opportunities too)
- Green Panda Treehouse: Was recently featured on MSN! How cool is that?
- MFA of Bust: Just realized how different her finances would look if she hadn’t gone into debt three years ago.
- Poorer Than You: Is starting a challenge in August to figure out where your money goes and keep track of actual spending.
- This Writer’s Wallet: Is trying to find fun free things to do with friends. Unfortunately the first free event was full and they ended up spending money, but I think they have some great ideas for future free events.
The focus as CMN continues to grow will be to create a fun and valuable resource on a variety of issues as we design our lives and manage our finances after graduation.